A Home Away from Home.
Jan sukh sagar foundation NGO is proud to announce that we are planning our own Old Age Home for neglected destitute elderly persons of hundred inmates, where elderly people, Widows, Handicap and Orphans will be sheltered with sufficient space, homely atmosphere with medical & healthcare facilities including food/clothing. We will be able to run this old age home with generous contributions from individuals like you and corporate. As you know we are in initiate and with the existing resources it is very difficult to construct the Buildings and we appeal to corporate donors to sponsor for the Building Construction. The name of the Company with an Arch and Culvert can be fixed to dedicate the Building to the Donor. We envision a society where elderly have the Right to an active, healthy and dignified life. We are integrating our programs and services for better development and long-term sustainability for seniors. We are contacting with Senior Citizen Associations and encouraging seniors to go ahead in this noble cause.
Aims and objectives of Jan sukh sagar foundation Ngo for old age home
To establish our home inmates strength up to maximum strength, so that we can help more senior citizens.
- To provide them their suitable part time work to earn and good time spend.
- To establish and run educational institutions, hostels, libraries and old age homes for senior citizens.
- To promote welfare programmers for women, children, orphans, aged, blind and handicapped persons.
- To provide medical facilities & health care to the needy.
- To provide nutritious food to the inmates of the center.
- To provide them periodically outing as a picnic.
- To provide shelter & clothing for the residents of the old age home.